Sell your mortgage note for top dollar
What Are Your Mortgage Note Payment Options?
We Buy Notes™ offers a number of options regarding the sale of your mortgage note and each option can be customized to provide you with the amount of cash you need — when you need it.
Six steps towards turning your privately held mortgage note into the highest possible amount of cash.
What Are The Benefits Of Selling Your Mortgage Note?
We know of very good reasons why you may want to convert your long-term investment into cash. Whether you would like to discuss the possibility of selling your mortgage note or would simply like to have a question answered, we invite you to contact us by phone or our Note Seller Form.
We can pay cash for any type of Real Estate secured Note or Contract in FIRST LIEN position. or which completely WRAPS AROUND the first lien, also known as an “All-Inclusive Trust Deed” or “Wrap-Around Mortgage”, that meets the following criteria:
We Buy Notes™ buys real estate notes in all 50 states states! We’ll buy:
- Secured Notes
- Business Notes
- Commercial Notes
- Promissory Notes
- Land Contract Notes
- Many Owner Financed Notes
- Performing and Non-Performing First Mortgages
- Performing and Non-Performing Second Mortgages
current reasonable minimum of buyer’s equity
payments are current,
title is clear,
buyer’s credit is good,
property is in good condition, and
is secured by ANY of the following types of properties, subject to underwriting review:
- REHABBED or FLIPPED Properties MUST have a MINIMUMof 6 to 12 months seasoning, (unless you, as the seller, occupied the subject property as your primary residence for at least one year prior to the sale)
- Hotels and Motels
- Apartment Complexes
- Mobile Homes WITH Land
- Single Family Detached Homes
- Farms and Ranches WITH Homes
- Multi Unit Commercial Properties
- Single Unit Commercial Properties
- Recreational Land WITH Improvements
- Duplexes, Triplexes, and Fourplexes
- Mixed Use Residential and Commercial Properties
- Residential Building Lot with or without Improvements
- Commercial Land with Improvements: water, sewer, power, road.
*To determine the current equity in the property, add the total of ALL the loans/liens against the property, (if you have an All-Inclusive Trust Deed or Wrap-Around Mortgage, use just the remaining unpaid principal balance of that loan/lien), and divide that figure by the current market value, then subtract that figure from 100.
Example: Total of ALL Loans/Liens = $82,648; Current Market Value = $104,500; 82,648 ÷ 104,500 = .79; 100 – 79 = 21. For this example, there is currently 21% equity in this property provided the current market value is accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: If your property has less equity than stated above, we may not be able to make you an offer to purchase your entire remaining unpaid principal balance, but if you would consider a partial sale or a split-partial sale, we may be able to purchase a specified number of payments or a portion of each payment and/or part of the balloon payment (if applicable), or any variation, depending upon the terms and conditions of your transaction, so you can get the maximum amount of CASH you need right NOW!
Get in touch with America’s most trusted note buyer for selling real estate backed paper. Get the money you need fast by sending in the Fast Quote from
Send the details for a confidential Fast Quote so you can get your cash quicker.